|EYFS, KS1, KS2
|Please email us with details of your requirements
|Administered by the provider
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
Bucklebury Farm Park has proven to be extremely popular with many schools in providing group visits for children. We offer special rates to include free places for accompanying adults. The Park provides a wealth of educational visit opportunities, particularly for Primary School children.
As well as being a safe environment in which to learn about animals and nature, the Park provides fun for all our visitors. With our Indoor Play Area and our Adventure Playground, even in bad weather your children can be sure of an enjoyable and educational day out!
- A child-friendly, safe and secure environment
- Free coach parking
- Ideal for Foundation and Key Stage 1 & 2 Pupils
- Teachers Packs with ideas and activities linked to the National Curriculum are available for download below, or via email prior to your visit
- Assistance with the completion of Risk Assessment Forms
- Funding towards your transport may be available through the Children’s Educational Visits Accreditation Scheme (contact us for more details)
- Wet weather contingency plan – Indoor barn, play area and activity packs available in bad weather
- Two free adult passes available for Pre-Visit by Organisers (by pre-arrangement)
The School Visit Programme
The Deer Park – visit the deer park on your private tractor & trailer ride to see the deer at close quarters and learn about the four different types of deer we have in the herd – Red, Fallow, Sika and Axis. There is also the opportunity to hand feed the tamer members of the herd.
"We had an excellent day out here at Bucklebury Farm park. My son enjoyed the tractor ride the most! The deers were beautiful. We ended up staying 5 hours as there was a packed schedule for the day which we attended most of. Lots of great play equipment too. Would return!"
"Lovely place to visit with young kids. There are lots of activities in addition to the farm animals you can feed, groom, and pet. There are various play areas, the food is reasonably priced and the deer safari is fantastic."
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.