|Holyrood area of central Edinburgh
|Most suitable for Primary 5 and above
|Please email us with details of your requirements
|Administered by the provider
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
Find out how your school, college or other educational group can visit the Parliament, and how our Outreach team can visit you.
- For September to December 2020, bookings open date to be confirmed
- Most suitable for Primary 5 and above
- Exceptions are possible where a school teaches the Scottish Parliament topic within a different year group.
- For small schools with broadly mixed age-group composite classes, sessions from P4 upwards can be run by our Outreach team.
- One visit per class per academic year – either you visit the Parliament OR the Parliament visits you (not both). You may book different services for different classes in the same school.
- All of our education programmes are free of charge
- Find out more about the content of our educational sessions Education Visits Programme 2019 - 2020
For information about visiting, tours and booking tickets for debates email us using the contact form below or call us on 0131 348 5200 or freephone 0800 092 7600.
We booked a free tour for today and were guided by Barbara. Barbara knows everything about this place and gave us a comprehensive talk about all aspects of the building and of the Scottish Parliament. She was amazing. And the building is amazing. It’s well worth a tour to go into all the nooks and crannies and get a feeling for the materials used. A worthwhile thing to do.
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.