|Chilton Moor Houghton-le-Spring Tyne & wear DH4 6PU
|EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5
|Please contact us with details of your requirements
|Administered by the provider
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
We love exploring wild places such as the fantastic butterfly meadows at Low Barns, the woods at Rainton Meadows, the rocky shore habitat at the coast or the wild areas of your own school grounds.
Where ever you are there is always somewhere to have a wonderful adventure with nature.
Begin your class wild outdoor adventures with Durham Wildlife Trust today!
Adventure Schools visiting Rainton Meadows and Low Barns Nature Reserves:
£5 per child for a full day (Minimum £80)
£3 per child for a half day (Minimum £50)
Outreach visits at your school:
£80 for a half day
£150 for a full day
Adventure Schools will receive:
- A wild day out at either Rainton Meadows Nature Reserve, Low Barns Nature Reserve or at your school with activities linked to the national curriculum delivered by our experienced Education Team
- 10% Discount on second education visits and class conservation activities booked to take part the same year
- Opportunities to win free visits from Durham Wildlife Trust Project Officers
- Access to our online Education Pack with resources and activity ideas to support Living Things and their Environment program of study
- School Certificate to celebrate your outdoor adventures
- Access to a fundraising pack so your school can raise money to support local nature conservation projects
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.