|Location(s)||Throughout the UK|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by third-party Administrator|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
The Fix Up culture is one of fun, creativity and inspiration conveyed with a high level of integrity. We run a range of workshops for different age groups.
OUR VISION & AIM
- To empower the minds of individuals to achieve a better quality of life
- To be the national centre for success and personal development.
- To train and develop leadership and excellence in people.
- To train leaders who will be able to carry out the vision of Change.
- To be a force for good and an agent for life changing strategies.
GROUPS WE WORK WITH
1. GCSE students, Sixth Form
2. Lower school / Upper school
3. Primary schools
4. Undergraduates/Post graduates
5. Raising boys/ girls achievement groups
6. Gifted and Talented Parents
7.Learning Mentors/ NQT’s SMT and more…
Fix up Seminars is a company that has been motivating students UK wide and internationally for 20 years. We are committed to empowering people’s minds to develop a better quality of life in a fun, creative and inspirational way.
The company’s objectives are achieved by offering the right tools, strategies and resources that will transform the lives of the people we serve.
We have a variety of programmes which are designed to meet the needs of students throughout their academic journey.
Our sessions are recognised for being inspiring, energising , and dynamic with lasting impact!
We can't wait to get to work with you!
The move towards "Independent Learning" requires a different level of motivation and skill and this program takes the students through the mental transition and what is required for them to perform at their peak. During the final stages before Higher Education, this program aims to give further tools to maintain focus in sixth form or college.
- Managing your thoughts and emotions
- Emotional intelligence and belief system
- Teaching you to create positive beliefs
- Looking Ahead Motivation for Higher education and the future
- Managing time effectively
- Accelerated learning
- Applying memory Techniques
- Managing the stress and pressure of exams
METHOD OF DELIVERY
- Mental exercises
All sessions are delivered in a fun, creative and inspirational way!
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.