|Key Stages||KS3, KS4, KS5|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
This workshop provides a practical, thoughtful overview of some of the ways to cope with the challenges faced by students in these unprecedented times.
This workshop aims to leave students with an in-depth and practical toolkit for them to refer to in their times of need, as a preventive measure before mental health illness takes control, so they can take control of it.
Managing mental health with benefit students by:
- Providing practical coping mechanisms as a result of the pandemic
- Shining a positive light on the confusion of the current times
- Increasing awareness of stigma
- Normalising nervousness, exam stress and negative comparison
- Boosting attitudes towards developing positive mental health
Wellbeing is a positive and interactive session, which lasts for 60 minutes and can be delivered either online or face to face.
The workshop provides students with a motivational boost and the clarity needed to find their focus and keep going during these uncertain times.
This workshop ideally needs to be delivered over 2 x 2 hours, 3 x 80 minutes or 4 x 1 hour workshops to a maximum of 300 students across a day and 100 different students in each workshop.
Some of the content covered in this workshop includes, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with anxiety: let’s vibe!
- Distraction reaction: an interactive activity, focusing
on harnessing the power of creative improvisation to fight the freeze
- Finding focus: channelling growth mindset to answer the question, ‘what’s the point?’
- Challenging stigma: an interactive activity focusing
on increasing awareness around mental health
Students will feel positive and better equipped to cope with the pressures they face at school and in the world.
Students improve their disposition to learning and feel 'ready to learn’.
“We found that the workshop raises the students’ confidence and motivation.”
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.