|Location(s)||50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1EA|
|Key Stages||P1 to S5|
|Fees||Science Mall + 1 activity: £4.00 per student. Science Mall + 2 activities: £6.00 per student. Masterclass: Each masterclass has its own specific arrangements and prices. Please get in touch for further details.|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
Looking for amazing school trips in Scotland? Whether you choose to make a day of it and come to see us, or opt for a visit from our 'On Tour' team, you can expect a great range of benefits and guaranteed standards.
At GSC we have structured learning sessions that are carefully aligned with the CfE and National Qualification Stages.
- All education activities are carefully designed to link with and support the Curriculum for Excellence and National Qualification Stages
- Our overall offer has been approved by HMIe
- We take safety seriously — all activities are risk-assessed. See the Glasgow Science Centre Health and Safety Risk Assessment Statement.
- Take a look at our Make the most of your visit document for a handy helpful guide!
- Easy logistics — if you're coming to us teachers can pre-arrange coach pick up and drop off right in front of the Centre, with the luxury of a nearby free coach park. We simply turn up on your doorstep when we come to you.
- Fantastic Science Communicators — trained to inspire everyone with the wonders of science
- Experience of working with school groups — self-contained kit and fast and effective set up if we visit you; space to assemble, storage areas, arrangements for lunch as a group when you come to see us; all designed to make the visit easier for you.
School visits in Scotland just got cooler!
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.