|Location(s)||SEA LIFE Brighton, Marine Parade, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 1TB|
|Key Stages||EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
We Are Now Open!
We are so excited to welcome you back to our magical underwater world! Please remember it is now essential for all guests to pre-book a time slot for your visit, including for annual passes, flexi tickets and all promotional vouchers - All visits can be booked or reserved through our website here.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we would ask that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, or are living in an area currently subject to extended lockdown measures, you can rearrange your visit by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact form below. To find out about the health and safety measures in place to ensure we re-open safely, please visit our website.
Want an Educational Trip with a Difference?
Uncover the mysteries of our oceans and learn about our amazing marine life at SEA LIFE Brighton. Explore our fun and interactive displays and get closer than ever before to our weird and wonderful creatures!
Choose from either:
- A Self-Guided Tour and enjoy the centre at your ease & leisure - book this via the option above paying in full guaranteeing your visit.
- A Guided Tour* and learn more about our amazing creatures getting closer than ever before with one of sea life experts - make a provisional booking via the option above and a member of our schools team will be in touch
And as an added extra why not book the below in addition to a tour:
- A Educational Workshop* from our extensive tailored workshop programme - check out out sessions via the option above make a provisional booking and a member of our schools team will be in touch.
Not only this! ALL visits to SEA LIFE Brighton can enjoy:
- Timed entry to SEA LIFE Brighton
- Preferential discounted rates
- Free lesson plan and learning resources (below)
- Access to view FREE creature feeds and talks throughout the day
- 5,500 amazing creatures including turtles, sharks, rays and jellyfish!
- 55+ incredible tanks
- Interactive displays and activities
- Depending on availability you can eat lunch in our 250 seater auditorium or our Education Room (by prior arrangement please email the centre)
Ready to book? Please call 01273 647707 to speak to our schools team.
Want to visit before you book? We offer FREE teacher visits so you can check out the centre before booking your school trip please contact us on the below email address to enquire.
Still got questions? Then please do hesitate to get in touch via email at by using the contact form below.
*additional charges apply please enquire at booking
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.