|Location(s)||Throughout the UK|
|Key Stages||KS1, KS2|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by third-party Administrator|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
At Kidz Fit we aim to educate children about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, physical fitness and personal well-being.
We achieve this through delivering interactive educational workshops that are accessible for all ages and abilities. Our super fun and active approach engages children from start to finish, creating an enjoyable learning environment.
Each of our workshops compliment the Science, P.E. and PSHE curriculum. We also leave a sustainable program in place that can be used throughout the academic year.
Pupils can carry on their learning with fun and educational activities on the Kidz Zone
Our instructors present in schools across the U.K, please read each workshops content for more detail.
- Bring the national curriculum to life for Science
- Accessible for a large number of children of all abilities in each session.
- Leave children with the knowledge of the inner workings of the human body and the importance of keeping it fit and healthy
- Excellent anytime throughout the academic year, especially for Science weeks
- We leave a sustainable exercise program to be carried out each term throughout the year
- Children can continue learning and be creative on the Kidz Zone
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.