|Key Stages||KS2, KS3|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
About The KC Classroom
The KC Classroom is an online enrichment programme, created by the founder of Kiddy Cook, and aimed at 9 - 14 years to support the health and wellbeing curriculum. The platform uses real world projects from within the food industry and learners can journey through different topics by participating in live broadcasts with role models, innovators and businesses, and choose from 18 different challenges to complete as scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, leaders, digital makers and creatives.
- Use our on-demand creative curriculum to bring the real world to your students
- Use our broadcasts and challenges as ideas for lesson planning
- Use The KC Classroom in careers programmes to widen aspirations and help meet Gatsby benchmarks 2, 4 & 7
- Get stuck into our project based challenges and help your students build a portfolio of future ready skills, projects and experiences
- Everything on the platform is tracked so you can measure student participation, engagement and achievement and you can pull impact data to support student outcomes.
Sale Grammar School has been trialling The KC Classroom since February and we'll definately consider purchasing a full subscription for the next school year. The programme adds value because it brings the real world to my students whilst linking curriculum learning to careers and providing students with encounters with employers - the live Q&A session with Astrophysicist, Sarah Bridle, was excellent and got the students thinking about how they could make changes to the food served in the school canteen. From a teacher perspective, it's also given me some great ideas for lesson planning across the curriculum. Next term we'll be using the platform after school with a targeted group of students as an extra curricular activity. Recommended!
DT Teacher, Sale Grammar School, Manchester (2021)
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.