|Location(s)||UK and Worldwide|
|Key Stages||KS1, KS2|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
About Inventors & Makers Online Workshops & Classes
Our workshops help schools who are struggling to fit D&T or STEM into class time by bringing STEM to your pupils in a way that is flexible and affordable.
- Online recordings are specially created to be easy for teachers to resource and facilitate in the classroom with all the planning and teaching done for you.
- Stand-alone online workshops can last from 45 minutes to two hours and recordings allow teachers to progress at their pupils' pace.
- STEM in 20 online classes help you bring short weekly STEM challenges to your pupils with simple resources and all the hard work done for you.
- In line with the Design and Technology or Computing curriculum.
- Practical and hands-on activities to engage and inspire pupils.
- Developing important future-proofing skills like problem solving, creativity and collaboration.
- Length and content of workshops can be tailored to meet your school's requirements, including topics like engineering, entrepreneurship, video game design, movie making and app design.
- Designed and led by qualified and experienced teacher, Laura Cross- STEM expert for Teach Primary magazine.
- Teacher and parent information sheets provided to complement the activities.
- Workshops can also be run in-person at your school with all teaching and resources provided.
It was a great workshop to encourage children's creativity while consolidating key learning. I loved seeing my children engaged in the workshop from the very beginning to the very end of it. It was also so inclusive and every single child could partake in it. Laura was amazing. Really, really enjoyed her session and I am sure my children would agree 100%!
Year 1 teacher, Ellen Wilkinson Primary School
The online workshop was pitched at exactly the right level and hands-on fun. The pupils thoroughly enjoyed it with total child engagement and excellent use of scientific vocabulary. A great balance between input and practical activities. Very interesting and well structured! Would definitely use an online class again.
Deputy Headteacher, Chiswick & Bedford Park Preparatory School
The assembly was beautifully pitched to engage our pupils, based on using their thinking, competitiveness and team building skills...by the end they were all confident they could explain what engineering meant, and could imagine how their individual preferences and strengths could be applied to a career in engineering.
Dr S. Raguz: Head of Junior School Science, Notting Hill & Ealing Junior School
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.