|Location(s)||Attwell Farm Park, Seafield Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 9DB|
|Key Stages||EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5|
|Fees||Please contact us with details of your requirements|
|Administration Service||Administered by the provider|
More about this Workshop/Service and the Provider
Come and join us at Attwell Farm Park for a fun and Educational Day, where we celebrate all that is amazing about British farming. Here at Attwell Farm we are always striving to contribute to your national curriculum. Be it early learning, Primary or SEN Classes. All the way to Degree level, we can create bespoke visits to relate to you. We aim to provide a fully interactive farm experience.
Make your curriculum come alive! With a visit around our family farm. Our family have been farming in Beoley, Redditch since 1963, and is still run today by our three Generation family.
Activities vary by the season
You’re greeted by a tour guide who will help show you and your class the key things to see around our farm. We offer an all year round program, that will be related to the current season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Offering a fully interactive, hands-on session, you will be introduced to a variety of animals on the farm! With different focuses according to your Key Stage Level, you will learn all about the animals’ features and how various breeds differ, their habitats, life cycles, how we care for them and their uses.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Complimentary Farm Access For Pre Visit Checks
We all know Health and safety is a vital Factor when organising a trip. Here at Attwell farm Park, to help teacher and group leader organise your trip we have provided a full risk assessment of our farm. Download PDF Link.
We welcome teachers carrying out pre-visits and risk assessments ahead of your school visit and are happy to provide complementary entry to the farm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your day at Attwell Farm Park will include:
- A Host to do an educational walk for the children (lasts an hour) including animal feeding
- An animal handling session in our petting barn
- An indoor or outdoor picnic area for lunch breaks
- A FREE pre visit for two teachers to help plan their day and do the required risk assessment
- One free supervising adult with every five paying children
- A Free Child return pass for every child visiting to take home
- Use of all play areas (indoor and outdoor)
How to organise your trip with us
- Arrange what days you would like to visit, what subjects you’d like to cover & what your class sizes are.
- Let us know when you’d like to visit – Fill out our online booking form.
- Look out for our email or phone call to book you in.
- Once you’re booked in, let us know what you would like to cover.
Availability & How to Book
We are ready to organise your special event for you and answer any queries you may have.
Please complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.